STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
The Objectives of Three Sisters Care Ltd are:
1. To provide personal care and assistance in order to help maintain the comfort, security and dignity of people safely in their own homes and in the community, as independently as possible.
2. To offer a service that is responsive to individual needs, respecting the customer’s quality of life and personal choices.
3. To ensure all customers’ needs are met with full understanding of, and adherence to, their religious, cultural and ethnic requirements.
4. To provide 24 hour service to customers.
5. To ensure the highest possible standards of staff recruitment and selection and to offer ongoing training to employees to continue development of professional care skills.
6. To co-operate with other health and care professionals in the delivery of quality and relevant care services.
7. To respect the human rights of clients; rights of personal freedom, choice in daily living, dignity and self-respect, independence, privacy and the exercise of free will.
8. To promote the welfare of all clients through our service.
The Services of Three Sisters Care Ltd are:
Personal Care - this might include getting up, washing, bathing, toileting, dressing, preparing meals and snacks, helping take medication, helping with shopping and/or accompanying you shopping.
Practical Support - this might include shopping, menu planning, house-keeping, clerical, paying bills, collecting pensions or benefits, escorting to appointments or to the church, mosque, gym or college.
Social Support - this might include helping to access leisure services or education or employment opportunities, helping to keep contact with family and keeping mobile and active.
Emotional Support - this might include support workers helping you to build confidence and self-esteem and enhance your daily living skills. We can signpost you to health and support organisations and help build and maintain new friendships.
Complex Support - please talk to us about other support needs you might have. We are happy to design more complex care and support plans for you based on your specific desires and including specific medical or health conditions.
The Registration Details of Three Sisters Care Ltd are:
Three Sisters Care Ltd is a limited company, Companies House registration number: 7606018
Three Sisters Care is regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), the UK ombudsman for heath and social care.
Our registered numbers with the CQC are:
Certificate number: CRT1-511278591
Provider ID: 1-373752238
Our address and Registered Office is St George’s Town Hall, 236 Cable Street, London E1 0BL
Our Registered Manager is Una Court.
Una's registered numbers with the CQC are:
Certificate number: CRT1-2916069702
Certificate date: 13/09/2016
Provider ID: 1-373752238
Manager ID: CON1-2044341109
Una Court can be contacted at this number:
Office hours: 9am-5pm
Contact number: 020 7790 6057
Emergency 24 hour contact number: Please call the office number - you will automatically be transferred to the out of office mobile.