Team Manager (formerly Care Coordinator)
Team Leaders (formerly Field Care Supervisors)
We are a social enterprise, committed to investing in our greatest asset, our front-line staff. As well as professional goals, we have social goals for all our HCAs, to help you in your personal development. We support our staff who want to, to progress in their career to become care coordinators, nurses, social workers and other health and social care professionals. We are a listening organisation, where you will find a friendly team who work closely together to help enrich each others' lives. We are a grassroots social business, founded by local women, and still clear on their founding vision: a business that develops our community. So if you are community minded and believe compassion, common sense and initiative to be as essential as hard work, please give us a call. You can download the application form here on this page and return to email@example.com.
We are a London Living Wage employer across the company.
We pay occupational sick pay, not just statutory sick pay.
We have excellent pension for all levels of the company.
Car allowances are available for drivers.
20 days + bank holidays for annual leave on full pay
Essential criteria includes
• A positive attitude towards older people/people with disabilities.
• A commitment to promoting choice.
• An understanding and commitment of the rights of people with disabilities.
• Able to carry out personal care.
• Able to communicate in different ways.
• Able to adapt to the different needs of different people.
• Ability to organise your time and keep timed appointments.
• NVQ/QCF Level 2 in Health and Social Care
• Ideally have experience of supporting older people/ people with a disability.
• Able to work varying shift times.
• Ability to adapt to a number of challenging environments
> Proof of eligibility to work within the UK must be provided.
> An Enhanced DBS disclosure must be obtained before any offer of work is given.
> It is essential that you are able to provide two (employment or educational) references within the last 2 years.